No simulations, just tangible products
Companies or organisations that would like to experience the benefits of Human Centered Design can commission a project with The HCD School.
The project can be designed for customers or for resources within the organisation. Some examples? Projects could investigate how to:
- engage with new target customers
- introduce a new instrument/process in the company
- facilitate and disseminate the use of a product
- imagine a new product/process
- explore whether and to what extent an idea is practicable
Taking on a tutor role, the company
- enjoys the advantages of a high-quality project at the cost of a sponsorship
- acquires new ways of addressing and interacting with the market
- involves its resources in a process of transformation
- assesses resources in the field for future collaborative projects (internships, consultancy, recruitment).
Supporting the HCD School, companies undertake to:
- submit a project to be assigned to one of the 4 teams
- indicate their contact person for the project
- be available for meetings between the project team and the internal personnel involved.
Becoming a tutor company costs €5,000 plus VAT (if requested).